Intertek Branch Manager - Petroleum in Essington, Pennsylvania
Branch Manager - Petroleum
Intertek, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for a Branch Manager to join our Cargo team in Philadelphia, Pa.
This team provides cargo inspection and analytical assessment to the world’s petroleum, mining, minerals and biofuels industries. With solutions based on years of expertise, innovation and advanced analytical capabilities, we help customers optimize return on cargoes and help them resolve difficult technical challenges.
The Branch Manager will support the Cargo business by leading the operational and testing functions for the branch. A key aspect will be growing the business while providing superior customer service to our clients.
· Manage the branch Inspection, Testing and Administrative activities.
· Maintain high standards of customer relations and service to our customers.
· Develop new business opportunities.
· Over branch workforce, ensuring training and performance management.
· Oversee Safety, Quality and statutory compliance.
· Five plus years of management experience in the Petroleum Inspection and Testing business.
· Firm understanding of inspection and testing protocols.
· Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
· Proven success developing sales in the local market.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Auto req ID:
State or Province: